Multimedia presentation is
the most up-to-date, the most versatile and the most convenient
format for organizing and presenting corporate information
IT HAS THE FOLLOWING
the standard CD takes in 700 Mb worth of information. This
spells over an hour of VHS-quality video, thousands of pictures
(photos, plots, diagrams, tables) or tens of thousands of
pages of text. But we offer you more than simply packing whatever
information you have into a CD. We can create a multimedia
presentation in which video, sound, pictures and text harmoniously
combine to produce a captivating show for your potential clients.
to how we use the Web, the user can retrieve information from
the CD selectively, in pieces that are of real interest to
him or her. Moreover, a presentational CD can contain a variety
of specialist presentations, each tailored to one of the functional
modes of your client-hunting executives and managers. Each
such component presentation can come in the form of a different
tailor-made sequence of information outlay.
want to add new information on prices, services or structural
units of your company? This can be done very easily, simply
by editing relevant sections of your overall multimedia presentation.
There is an option for introducing updates directly from your
and portability: a CD is a highly convenient gadget.
It makes a small and almost weightless replacement for a heap
of promotional booklets and leaflets in your work briefcase.
Placed in a well-designed box, it makes a nice gift. For examining
its contents, you need nothing but a standard computer.
WE CARRY OUT THE
WHOLE CYCLE OF OPERATIONS THAT LEAD TO AN ACCOMPLISHED MULTIMEDIA
- conceiving and scripting
- developing software
- developing 2D and 3D digital imagery
- shooting videos
- editing and digitizing video footage
- making photos
- scanning, feeding-in and editing pictures
- scanning, feeding-in and editing text
- dubbing into another language
- adding soundtrack (with narrator) in Russian, English, French
- recording sound (including special effects)
- making, recording and inserting music
- designing the disk box, label and insert
- debugging and producing the master disk
- issuing runs of you CD and distributing them.